February 2, 2011

SAGAwards

Everyone got decked out for the SAGAwards. Whether it was a hit or miss, they went all out.

All the Glee Woman looked amazing! But I thought two of them looked especially elegant.
Lea Michele


Heather Morris

The Girls of 30 Rock also looked beautiful in red.
Tina Fey
I thought the red looked amazing against her pale skin and her low side bun is very chic. 
Katrina Bowden
I absolutely adore the clip on the dress. The neckline is also very sliming on her.

Let's not forget Sarah Hyland from one of my favorite shows Modern Family! 
Sarah Hyland
The Blood Orange trend in action! I also love her hair! So beautiful!

Now for my personal favorite look of the night...
Mila Kunis
The flowiness of the dress is stunning and perfect for the red carpet! I also the watercolor pattern of the dress. The black in the dress looks amazing with her hair color. This look is amazing all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment