February 23, 2011

Grammys: Best Dressed

There was a lot of beautifully dressed ladies and lads at the Grammys. There were also some...not so beautifully dressed ladies and lads. For this post I am going to be focusing on the best dressed ladies of the night. I am not going to lie, men's fashion doesn't really intrigue me like women's fashion, so for the most part this blog will be focused on women's fashion. In upcoming posts I will be focusing on the worst dressed, the copycats, and the people who got the Grammy's confused with Halloween.

Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer looked amazing in her sparkly pucci dress. The dressed fit like a glove and was definitely a highlight of the night. You would think a sparkly dress, shoes, and clutch would be a little much, but the different textures tone it down and make it very wearable. The only change i would make to this dress would be to make it just a little longer. Though Jennifer has amazing legs, the dress is a little revealing. 
Jennifer Hudson
The Jennifers are just pulling out all the stops for the Grammys! When I saw this I fell immediately in love.  The silhouette is amazing on this Versace dress. I love how it flows down in layers. The navy blue color really compliments her skin tone and looks absolutely stunning. Oh and her hair? absolutely amazing. The extensions look great on her!!


Selena Gomez
Can you believe she is only 17? Selena looks very elegant and graceful in her beautiful J Mendel dress. The dress is very simple and makes her look very mature, but it is also very age appropriate. Her hair looked effortless and her makeup looked very natural (a very good thing in my book!). My favorite part of her look? Her beyond gorgeous shoes by Brian Atwood. Can I snag those and wear them every day for the rest of my life?  
Katy Perry's Grammy!
By far the best dressed at the Grammys was....the Grammy! Katy Perry brought her grandma to the Grammy's for her 90th birthday and I personally thought she looked adorable in Armani. The contrasting grays looked very chic and really complimented her hair. My favorite part of this fashionista grandma's outfit was definitely her blinged out cane! The cane was the perfect finishing touch to her outfit and perfectly matched Katy's bra (yikes!). 

Some of you might be surprised not to see Rhianna on my best dressed list. But, unlike the majority of people, I was not a fan of her outfit. I will have more on her dress in an upcoming post! Stay tuned and stay ForeverStyleStruck!

No comments:

Post a Comment