February 24, 2011

Grammys: Oh No, You Did Not Just Steal My Outfit!

Both Julianne Hough and Lea Michele looked stunning in Malandrino gowns. Lea Michele rocked the look at the 2010 SAG awards and Julianne Hough wore the gown to the 2011 Grammys. I wonder if Julianne's stylist just forgot Lea Michele wore the dress in turquoise to the 2010 SAG awards, or if they thought nobody would notice because the dress was a different pattern. 
Lea Michele
Julianne Hough

In my opinion, both ladies looked stunning. It is hard to choose a favorite, but by a nose I think Julianne is my favorite. I love the pink on her skin tone and her hair is absolutely gorgeous! Lea looked beautiful but I like Julianne's updo with the dress better that Lea's loose waves. But, of course Lea gets extra points for wearing the dress first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment