January 29, 2011

Tumblr

For those of you who do not know I also have a tumblr. I started out on tumblr not knowing that it is really only for posting 1 picture at a time, or very short posts. I decided I should start a blogspot because I wanted to incorporate both pictures and words which just does not work on tumblr. I will still post on tumblr because I have developed a love for reblogging artsy photos and beautiful outfits. If you are interested in looking at just pictures I would love for you to check out my tumblr.

http://foreverstylestruck.tumblr.com

It is also called Forever Style Struck because well...I am not very creative and when I thought of that name I was beyond excited! I have become very fond of the name and somewhat attached.

Hopefully you will check out my tumblr and follow both on here and on that one! I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment