January 29, 2011

High School Fashion


The one thing I really don't like about high school fashion is that when you walk down the hallway you see the same thing, over and over again. It is basically all Abercrombie, Hollister, Juicys, and Uggs. The real problem I have with this is that a lot of the people wear these clothes, but they don't really seem to be happy in them. A lot of the time I talk with people and they say they are afraid to wear something different. No one should ever feel nervous to wear the clothes they want to. For me, clothes are a way to express myself and be unique. I think everyone should feel like that. Every once in a while I will see someone who isn't necessarily wearing clothes I totally adore. But, these people stick out to me because they have such a unique style and I absolutely love that! A lot of people feel that High School is a time where it is the best to blend in and fit in, but that isn't the case! High school is a time to find out who you are, not to find out who everyone else is and copy them. I hope that no one will ever feel like they need to buy a clothing item, just because everyone else has it. I hope that people will find their true self and incorporate that into their style.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete