January 11, 2012

We Are Young





(Purple Sweater, Urban Outfitters; Skirt, Macy's; Tights, Macy's; Necklace, Old Navy; Spiked bracelet, Forever 21; Desert Boots, Steve Madden; Earrings, Old Navy)
So basically, this is what happens when I have no idea what to wear. Luckily, it came together pretty nicely. I knew that I wanted to wear my desert boots (because...IM OBSESSED), but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to pair them with. I woke up 15 minutes before I had to get to school, and just threw this together. The taupe color of the boots gets a little hard to work with, but bright colors look amazing with them! I was wearing my earrings when I woke up, so i decided to build the jewelry in my outfit off of them. I found this really old skirt in the back of my closet and thought it would go with this outfit because of how simple it is. The tights...well it was pretty cold out so I really just needed those! 

P.S. So sorry about my awkward hair tie on my wrist, but it adds to the outfit, don't you think??

P.P.S Kidding!

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit it's soo cute. I'm in love your boots, they are so chic :).

    http://colormechic-fashion.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Shaniqua

    ReplyDelete