January 5, 2012

Review: Jane by Design


There has been a lot of talk about the new ABC Family show Jane by Design. From what I've heard, people aren't loving it. But "people" aren't as into fashion as I am, and most likely some of you are. This show has every thing I look for in a TV show, great clothes/elements of fashion, comedy, an interesting story line, and a cute guy (kidding!..but not really)!

The elements of fashion in this show are pretty clear. The show is based on a fashion-obsessed teen who lands a job at a house of fashion. She has to learn to balance both her job there, and school. So far I am enjoying the fashion aspects of the show. The character Jane takes a ton of risks with her clothing, which I love! As I always say, you won't get anywhere in the world of fashion without a little risk. I am looking forward to the clothing and aspects of the fashion industry in the future episodes.

The show is also pretty funny, not Modern Family funny, but funny. Jane and her friend Billy aren't exactly in the "popular crowd" and that is the basis of a lot of the jokes. There is also a clear connection between Jane and Billy so I am very excited to see how that unravels.

Overall, I think fashion lovers, like ourselves, will genuinely like and look forward to this show. I can't wait to see what happens next week! Im expecting a ton of cute clothes and interesting elements of the fashion industry, do you agree?

Leave a comment if you have watched the show and liked it as much as I did! Or even if you hated it! I wanna hear other peoples opinions!

1 comment:

  1. I`ve seen the first episode and I think it`s fun. I like fashion related dramas and this one is fun.

    xoxo
    Love
    http://lovethefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete